Friday, July 10, 2009

Everyone OK - Windshield Getting Fixed

Here's a follow-up to my previous email. We have been reunited after nearly five months; everyone is OK. I got on the windshield problem with insurance right away and we took the car into a Safelite dealer. It's getting fixed this morning.
I drove everyone around in my new Jetta and they got to see the El Paso Pella Window store, then I took them up Transmountain Highway and they got to see both sides of El Paso after dinner at Famous Dave's. It was a successful evening!
Today I plan to take then up to Franklin Mountain State Park before going to White Sands. The girls are thrilled at being near the place where the first atomic bombs were tested and where "The Hills Have Eyes" is fictionally supposed to be; that's all they want to talk about.
This is my last update as we will be on the road for most of the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment